Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Splish, splash I was taking a bath...long about a Wednesday night...


A rub a dub, just relaxing in the tub....thinking everything was alright...


Well, I stepped out the tub, put my feet on the floor, I wrapped the towel around me And I opened the door, and then - Splish, splash! I jumped back in the bath, Well how was I to know there was a party going on


They was a-splishing and a-splashing, reelin' with the feelin' - Moving and a-grooving, rocking and a-rolling, yeah

Yes, I was a-splishing and a-splashing, I was a-splishing and a-splashing, I was a-moving and a-grooving...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bella is SO big...and SO cute! i can't wait to see her all dressed up this weekend!! and..ask me again to babysit!!!

christy mccune said...

I had so much fun at your Birthday bash/pool party:) I can't wait to see Bella in her "kini"!!!